- Can you confirm that no one in the household has been exposed to COVID-19.
- Has anyone in the household has traveled recently to one of the Centers for Disease Control's high risk areas.
- Has anyone in the household had a fever, sore throat, cough, new shortness of breath or experienced any flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Will anyone be home with the technicians when the service work is being performed, and if so, will they be willing to follow social distancing.
- Do you have any special requests for when the technician arrives.
All our Service Technicians have been provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer. They have all been directed to follow social distancing and stay 6’ away from other persons when performing service calls.